Thursday, May 30, 2013

Shrimp and Scallop Stir-Fry

It's always fun to make a stir-fry. My favorite part is that I get to clear my fridge by using as much vegetables I can find. You can really make a unique dish every time. It always feels refreshing biting on a crunchy vegetables. This time we invaded our friend's kitchen and cooked this delicious shrimp and scallop stir-fry with fried brown rice. Our vegetables of choice were mushrooms (baby bella, shiitake, and oyster), baby corn, snow pees, onions, and scallions.


And voilĂ 


The dinner is never complete without a desert, so we made Shoo! I promise to post the recipe soon.


2 comments:

  1. I loved this dish for so many reasons. The prep was so much fun and lightning fast. I felt like I was watching a true hibachi chef! Chopping...cutting....tossing..! It also brings everyone together with lots of opportunity to join in and contribute to the final dish. All great fun and most of all, a delicious and very healthy dish. 5 stars!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for letting us know this scallop and Shrimp Stir Fry. I want to cook this one because this is one of my favorite. I hope when I cook it I can make it perfectly. Keep on sharing this one.

    ReplyDelete