Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Quebec City, Canada

I had a very short visit in Quebec City in September for a conference but got a chance to briefly explore the city on my spare time. This was my first time visiting Quebec City, a very beautiful city, especially the area of Vieux Quebec, which is the historical part of the city. We stayed in a Hilton on the top floor, providing us with a nice view of the city. The drive from Rochester was not fun at all. We ran into a lot of construction, got in very late, and had to order a room service, which did not disappoint.

As we walked down the Sault au Matelot street, we stopped to have dinner at Cafe Bistro Du Cap, and let me say that it was excellent! A great atmosphere, lovely waitress, and amazing food. It's one of those places that you will definitely want to visit again. I had to take a photo of the chef because he was too cute! I was sneaky and took a photo of him from the window shown below. We ordered seafood chowder, vegetable soup, fresh green salad, and desert.



No comments:

Post a Comment